The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("PDPA"), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Ticketing Tix Sdn. Bhd. (1502008-U) ("Ticketing Tix", "we", "us", "our") as a data user. For the purposes of this written notice, the terms "personal data" and "processing" shall have the same meaning prescribed in the PDPA. This written notice ("Notice") is issued by us and serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Ticketing Tix.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you that you provide to us when using our website (mobile and desktop) (collectively, "Site"), such as your name, age, gender, national registration identity card (NRIC) number, passport number, date of birth, address(es), email address(es), contact number(s), occupation, marital status, bank account(s), credit card number(s), Ticketing Tix account password and any other details that you have provided or may provide us during the transactions.
By visiting our Site, we may also automatically collect certain usage information, such as your IP address, geographic data, country, metadata, logs files, error logs, search preferences related to specific searches, browser, and information about your device's operating system, language settings, and pages that have been shown to you. If you are using a mobile device to access our mobile optimized Site, we might also collect information that identifies your mobile device, such as the device ID, location of the device (with your consent), and device-specific settings and characteristics.
If you need to get in touch with our customer service team, or reach out to us through other means (such as through social media), we will collect the information you may choose to provide through such contact.
This Site data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve Ticketing Tix, the services we provide and to enhance your experience by providing you with better services and benefits that you shall be entitled to. To the extend that such Site data is maintained in a manner that identifies your name or contact information, it will be treated as personal data; otherwise, such Site data will be treated as non-personal data.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use information collected through the Site to:
• Provide you with the requested services, such as creating a user account, processing and confirming your order/transactions.
• Communicate with you via SMS, phone call, email, fax, mail and/or any other appropriate communication channels.
• Send you email marketing communications or information about products and services that we think you may find useful or relevant to you.
• Inform you of any changes or updates to our products, goods, facilities, programmes, services and/or loyalty incentives which may affect you.
• Communicate with you in relation to your account and alerting you to the latest developments.
• Maintain and improve the Site, tailor the user experience.
• Protect the security of you and the Site.
• Prevent and detect fraudulent transaction(s).
• Process and analyze your Personal Data for market surveys and trend analysis.
• Other legitimate business activities of Ticketing Tix and/or other purposes which the Ticketing Tix may reasonably deem fit.
When you register an account or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we may also use the personal data to send to you marketing and/or promotional materials about us and our services from time to time. You can opt out of receiving the marketing communications from us at any time by using the 'Unsubscribe' function within the electronic marketing material.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in a jurisdiction other than Malaysia. You understand and consent that your Personal Data may be transferred outside of Malaysia to those third parties with whom Ticketing Tix share it as described in this PDPA.
3. Sharing Your Information
In connection with your visit to our Site and use of our services, we may share your information with and/or transfer your Personal Data to:
• Other entities where we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to.
• Our third party service providers and vendors.
• Show/Event organizers/promoters and business partners.
• Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking/payments/facilitating financial transactions.
• Any person under a duty of confidentially to Ticketing Tix.
Ticketing Tix may also share your Personal Data where required by law or where disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws, legal processes or queries from the relevant authorities.
Our Site may use and allow third parties to place cookies (session and persistent), pixels/tags, SDKs, application program interfaces ("APIs"), and other technologies (collectively, "Cookies") on our Site that may collect and store certain information about you. Some of these Cookies are necessary to provide, secure, and maintain the basic functions of the Site, such as to keep you logged in while your visit our Site ("Functional Cookies").
When you access certain pages of the Site or purchase ticket(s), you may be required to sign in, using an ID and password. Once you signed in, Ticketing Tix will record your ID in the cookie file on your computer if you checked the box entitled "Remember me". Permanent cookie files remain on your computer's hard drive until you manually delete the file.
5. Access or Change Your Personal Data
You may request to access to and/or to make any correction to your Personal Data by submitting a request in writing to Ticketing Tix to the address stated in Section 7 below.
In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, we have the rights to:
• Refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data and if we refuse to comply with such request, we will inform you of our refusal.
• Charge a prescribed fee for processing your request for access or correction.
You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such persona data is kept up to date.
7. Enquiries and Contact